At our first Community Meeting after everyone’s return from the mid-winter break, Byron Crozier had a lot of great news to share about college acceptances. Here is the latest update about where members of the class of 2019 have gained admission.
- Rory Gibbs – Champlain College
- Michael Lehman – University of Vermont
- Joey Luis – Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Vermont
- Jimmy Myers – Rochester Institute of Technology
- Tom Prezioso – Champlain College, Manhattanville College
- Forrest Utiger – Champlain College, Johnson & Wales University, University of Vermont
This past fall our college tour itinerary included stops at RIT, Champlain, and UVM so I am delighted that these schools continue to say yes to applications from Franklin Academy students. I am assuming that over the next two months we will be receiving more good news about college acceptances. I will keep you posted. Best wishes.